Our Mission Statement
After returning from a year-long trip through Central and South America, Drs. Van Gorden and Steinbach developed a spectrum of significant health issues. Through a combination of research and integrative and natural therapies, they came across the philosophy and practice of biological dentistry.
Over the last four years, they’ve pored over information and courses about the importance of:
- Maintaining oral health for the benefit of total body health
- The role that toxic mercury plays in disease
- How to protect themselves and their patients by removing mercury safely
- The benefits of ozone therapy
- The reasoning behind offering biocompatible dental materials testing
When the time was right and the opportunity to build a new office arose, Drs. Van Gorden and Steinbach jumped at the chance to build their biological dental practice. Learning about and practicing biological dentistry has breathed new life into their careers as they have shifted from the practice of dentistry into the practice of dental wellness.
This is their opportunity to integrate your dental care into total body care and help you achieve the highest state of health.