Keeping You Safe and Healthy
At Elevate Dental Wellness, we take a holistic approach to dental care by focusing on your overall health, not just your teeth. We carry that approach over into our infection control procedures.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients. We follow strict infection control and sterilization procedures at our office to make sure you’re safe when you visit us.
A Special Note During COVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re taking extra precautions, following CDC guidelines, so you can rest assured that you’ll stay safe when you visit our office. Even though we’re postponing elective dental procedures at this time, we’re still here for you.
We’re seeing patients in our office for emergency appointments. If you’re experiencing an issue that needs immediate attention, give us a call at (970) 279-5647. We’ll start seeing patients for routine dental care appointments starting on May 4, 2020.
Our Infection Control Procedures
We follow these infection control procedures to ensure everyone’s health and safety at our office.
To keep our office clean:
- All common areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Air filtration units are used in all of our treatment rooms and the reception area.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from common areas and treatment rooms.
- Our treatment rooms are cleaned and sanitized using products and procedures endorsed by the CDC and OSHA.
- We disinfect the entire office at the end of each workday using ozone gas.
To protect you during procedures:
- Our instruments are sterilized using the strictest of monitoring and standards.
- Ozonated or sterile water is used in all our waterlines and aerosol-generating instruments to guarantee that no potentially harmful aerosol is generated from our equipment.
- Aerosol vacuums are used for all aerosol-generating dental and hygiene procedures.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn by the Elevate Dental Wellness team based on CDC and OSHA PPE recommendations.
Ozone Therapy – Another Way to Prevent Infection
Ozone has been used in the medical field for more than a decade as a way to fight diseases, improve the immune system, and disinfect equipment. It’s also highly effective at killing potential infection-causing microbes, including viruses, without using harmful chemicals.
At our practice in Basalt, we use ozone therapy in many ways including cleaning our dental tools, sterilizing water for procedures, and reducing pain and tooth sensitivity. It’s just another way we take a holistic, natural approach to your dental care and overall health.
Contact Us At Elevate Dental Wellness
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency please give us a call at (970) 279-5647. You can also schedule your virtual appointment, or use the contact form for all other inquiries. At Elevate Dental Wellness, we’re here for patients in Basalt, Aspen, Snowmass Village, and throughout the Roaring Fork Valley. We can’t wait to see you back in our office for cosmetic treatments and elective dental procedures once it’s safe to do so.