Sedation and Sleep Dentistry for Aspen and Basalt
Adults who have:
- high fear of visiting the dentist
- had traumatic dental experiences
- difficulty getting numb
- who gag easily
- very sensitive teeth
- complex dental problems that require lengthy appointments
- hate needles and shots
- hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with the dental office
- are afraid and embarrassed about their teeth.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is a very complex and potentially life-threatening disease. As a total health and wellness focused dental practice Elevate Dental Wellness understands the importance of obtaining several hours of deep, restful, uninterrupted sleep every night to your overall health. Because of this, Dr. Van Gorden has received extensive training to help treat and manage your OSA alongside your physician with the fabrication and use of oral appliances specifically designed to treat OSA.
If you have been diagnosed with OSA, or are concerned you or a loved one have OSA, please contact our office to schedule a comprehensive evaluation. You can also visit our OSA symptoms page to learn more.