Emergency Dental Care for Aspen and Basalt
Dental emergencies happen, and Drs. Van Gorden and Steinbach are happy to help manage those with you. Please consider the following if deciding to call outside of normal office hours:
- If you are having difficulty breathing or swallowing, call 911 immediately or go to your nearest emergency department.
- If you have lost a tooth, or damaged your teeth, gums or jaw as a result of trauma, please call.
- If you are experiencing uncontrolled bleeding or pain associated with a recent procedure performed in our office, please call.
Additionally, please keep in mind:
- Drs. Van Gorden and Steinbach cannot phone in pain medication to the pharmacy at any time. If you are in need of prescription strength pain medication you must be seen in the office.
- Drs. Van Gorden and Steinbach will not prescribe any medication for you if you are not a patient of record with an updated health history on file.
- While unexpected dental problems are unsettling, please know that there are very few true dental emergencies. We are best able to address and manage these problems when we have our team working alongside us, and therefore encourage you to leave us a message and we will return your call at the beginning of the next business day.